- Multiple Hauliers was conceived in the early 1970’s,
The company covers approximately 50 million kilometres annually
- The Company employs some 3,000 dedicated and committed individuals.
- Multiple Hauliers are recognised for their Awards in health and safety
- Multiple Hauliers presently has a fleet totalling in excess of 1000 trucks and trailers,
- Huge Pride is taken in Multiple Hauliers Trucks each one is easily identifiable by blue and orange stripes representing the companies brand.
- The Companies entire fleet are fitted with the latest tracking systems, enabling constant monitoring from a central control room,
- The Company has an established waste storage facility and disposal of any waste such as used Oils, Tyres, etc is done under close supervision of qualified personnel.
Disposal Certificates are obtained from the relevant parties where such waste is disposed of.
- The Company has a well-equipped contemporary Drivers’ Academy at its Head Office in Nairobi.
- In addition, Company has employed a full time in-house Trainer who is qualified in internationally recognised and accredited Defensive Driving Courses (DDCs) and who
conducts daily customised trainings. Refresher courses are also undertaken on a regular basis.
- Certificate of recognition for attaining “Grade A” in Shell Uganda Limited’s Road Transport Contractors’ League for 7 years running.
- Road Transport Safety Excellence Award by Bamburi Cement Ltd for the highest number of Drivers trained in Defensive Driving Course for the year 2006
- Road Transport Safety Excellence Award by Bamburi Cement Ltd for the best Transporter for the first half year of 2006
- Road Transport Excellence Award by Bamburi Cement Ltd for the best Transporter for the year 2007